The Cortland Fire Department is uniquely positioned to provide a host of BLS, AED, and First-Aid classes to both medical professionals and laypersons. Various classes are hosted throughout the year at our fire station at 30 W. North Ave. Additionally, our instructors can travel to different locations within the community or surrounding area to offer customized training based on the end user’s schedule and needs.
Registration and payment info coming soon!
American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider
2 Year Certification | 4 Hours | $40 Class Fee | Limit 15 per class
• 2-rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
• Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
• CPR with an advanced airway
• Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
• Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
• Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
American Heart Association BLS Instructor Class
2 year Certification | 6.0 Hours | $200 Class Fee | Limit 15 per class
TBLS Instructor Course Pre-requisites:
American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR/AED
2 Year Certification | 3 Hours | $35 Class Fee | Limit 15 per class
• Optional modules in child CPR and AED use and infant CPR, including child and infant choking